How to maximize people potential to achieve their business goal and create a culture of performance
- You will be able to identify the psychological factors affecting employee productivity negatively and positively in their workplace.
- Identify the business habits which diminish business agility and creativity.
- Increase people's self-awareness about their weaknesses and unproductive behaviors.
- Overcome people's fear of change and maximize their potential.
- Increase people resilience and leadership skills.
- Resisting any negativity and boosting the energy level for success.
After completing this training course:
- How to be a great motivator by understanding people's way of thinking, emotions and behavior in the work place environment.
- Able to create a culture of innovation, performance and diversity.
- Build a leadership profile based on gravitational forces with their subordinates.
- How to manage elements of business environment to enhance performance and achieving team goals.
- Ability to manage different functions and roles in a harmonic way, especially in a matrix organization profile.
- Increase self-awareness and can identify their weakness and strengths.
- Put a personalized action plan to develop their capabilities.
- Increasing creativity.
- Stress management.
- Increase time management quality.
- Decrease negativity.
- Increase accountability.
- Increase customer satisfaction.